Tuesday’s Tips - Tip #2 Change Your Lifestyle.


Every week I will be sharing with you a Weight Loss Tip that I have found along my weight loss journey.

So far I have lost 10 pounds in 1 month. If you would like to know how I did it, and how I intend on maintaining my weight loss, then these weight loss tips are for you.

I’m not an expert, but if it helps you attain your own weight loss goals, then I’m happy to have helped (if only to serve as a reinforcement of knowledge you already possess).

Most of this, I have learnt on my own or through close friends and family members as well as being on the “Shrink Team Calls”.

Feel free to add your own tips to this list, too!
So let begin :)


Tip #2Change Your Lifestyle.



Change your lifestyle. If you’re calling this a “diet,” then you’re going to gain all the weight back (and more) within a few months of losing it. 

Diets Do Not Work.

Diets are temporary. When you change your dietary lifestyle, however, you’re changing your habits – and you’re putting yourself on track for long-term / continued success and weight maintenance. Don’t ever tell anybody you’re on a diet – ever. I’m speaking from experience here – You Are Eating Healthier, If They Ask!

If you want even more help, sign-up for our free “Newsletter" 

All the best in Health and Fitness
~ Sue
XXX OOO

PS – you can join in anytime by leaving a comment below indicating your interest and fill out the “Notify Me of New Posts by Email” box so that you’ll be up to date with all my posts.