If Tony Can Do It, Then So Can You!


One of the most inspirational things about the “Shrink Team Challenge” is the stories of success.

I always think “Hey! If they can do it, then so can I”. Then, I put down whatever sweet I’m eating at the moment and grab a glass of water. Because I find these articles so inspiring, I thought that I would share one of the success stories.

This week, I’m featuring the success of Tony Casteel



Here is his story


Tony Casteel
Lost 65 Pounds!

I was able to lose 65 pounds eating Appetizer Diet Cookies and Shakes.  

Over the years, I have been able to lose 30 pounds or so pretty easily using low carb diets, but I always put the weight right back on. 

I have been able to keep this weight off for over a year.  The Appetizer Diet Cookiestaste great and are very convenient. 

The Appetizer Diet Cookies are my Go-To-Snack for my On-The-Go-Life!

- Tony Casteel

All the best in Health and Fitness
~ Sue
XXX OOO

PS – you can join in anytime by leaving a comment below indicating your interest and fill out the “Notify Me of New Posts by Email” box so that you’ll be up to date with all my posts.