If Marcello Can Do It, Then So Can You!


One of the most inspirational things about the “Shrink Team Challenge” is the stories of success.

I always think “Hey! If they can do it, then so can I”. Then, I put down whatever sweet I’m eating at the moment and grab a glass of water. Because I find these articles so inspiring, I thought that I would share one of the success stories.

This week, I’m featuring the success of Marcello Lisi.


Here is his story

Marcello Lisi - Lost 59 Pounds!  
I lost 59lbs in 8 months and have kept it off for 4 years and counting. The Shrink Team Challenge was the answer. I realized in late 2006 that I was overweight after having seen a picture of myself without a shirt on and really didn't like what I saw. I really didn't know how I was going to lose this weight until a friend of mine introduced me to a cookie that would help control my appetite. To my surprise the cookie was delicious.
So I decided to take the Shrink Team Challenge and started eating my cookie and replacing my lunch with a shake. The great thing is that I never felt like I was depriving myself or dieting. I felt full, and in 8 short months I had lost 59lbs. It has now been 4 years and the weight never came back. Every day I continue to eat my delicious cookie and replace my lunch with an amazing shake. The great thing is that I get to chose between an Oatmeal Raisin or Chocolate Chip cookie and a Vanilla, Strawberry or Chocolate shake. I have a choice and it's awesome! 
Thank you Shrink Team Challenge.
Marcello Lisi

All the best in Health and Fitness
~ Sue
XXX OOO

PS – you can join in anytime by leaving a comment below indicating your interest and fill out the “Notify Me of New Posts by Email” box so that you’ll be up to date with all my posts.